XIV Türi-Tori Downriver Race
April 13, 2024
Türi-Tori Downriver Race takes place during the spring high water in Estonia on the River of Pärnu and is open for sportsmen as well as hobby paddlers in kayaks, canoes, rafts and all other vessels propelled by muscle power.
It is a run on high water with stretches of river where you either race forward, fly up in the air or swim in water, or, after a snowless winter, test your skills between stones in low water.
* You can choose between the 78, 47 and 104 kilometres long routes
* The cut-off time for the longer route is 15 hours
* The 78 kilometres route has five, 47 kilometres route has three and 104 km route seven check points with timing.
* On the longer routes, there is one catering point at the Kurgja CP.
* At the finishing point, all participants are offered hot sauna, catering and an afterparty
* All participants will be awarded a diploma, while the winners in each boat class of the longer route will be awarded a trophy and winners of the shorter route will be awarded a medal
* The main prize will be raffled out between all the participants.