- This event has passed.
2nd Annual Navarre Paddle Classic Presented by Navarre Beach Yoga Studio
May 20 @ 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
The 2nd Annual Navarre Paddle Classic Sponsored by Navarre Beach Yoga Studio (https://navarrebeachyoga.com/)will be held May 20, 2023 at the Navarre Beach Marine Park on the Santa Rosa Sound to benefit the Navarre Beach Sea Turtle Conservation Center. (https://navarrebeachseaturtles.org).
All forms of Paddle Craft welcome! (SUP, OC, Surfski, Kayak, Prone)
- 12 Mile Race which will be two 6 mile loops (sponsored by Silence Activations, InvestiNet, DeLuna’s Hideout)
- 6 Mile Race which will be one loop (Sponsored by Andy D’s, Slippery Mermaid, Navarre Beach Aesthetics)
- 6 Mile Technical Race to test your turns and acceleration (sponsored by WET, Gulf Breeze Paddle, MadFin)
- 3 Mile Technical Race for those that don’t want to go 6 Miles (Aloha i ka nalu, Absolute Zenergy Massage, Navarre Beach Paddle Board Rentals)
- 1 Mile fun race (Sponsored by SUP Girls Emerald Coast)
- Kid’s race
All race registrations will include a shirt, finisher award, tickets for a free beverage, wristband for discounted food, and a Pre-Race Beach Yoga session at sunset on Navarre Beach by our presenting sponsor, Navarre Beach Yoga Studio.
Food trucks will be on site to provide discounted food to racers along with several vendors.
Grab your favorite paddle craft, friends, and family for a great day at the beach and know you are doing something to help the turtles!